Lakewood, CO Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Routine Dental Cleanings & Exams
Our routine dental cleanings and exams are the #1 way to decrease your risk of cavities and gum disease. They typically last one hour, and include:
- Nutrition guidance
- Gum disease evaluation
- Cavity detection
- Oral cancer screening
- Occlusal guard evaluation
- Gentle teeth cleaning to remove bacteria and tartar
- Ultrasonic cleaning if necessary
Are your gums sensitive? We offer complimentary gum desensitizer to help you feel more comfortable.
Personalized Dental Care
Good oral health starts with one thing: you. When you visit Dr. Chavez for a preventive dentistry appointment, you’ll experience a personalized approach to your dental care each step of the way. This includes:
- Plenty of time to ask questions and discuss your dental concerns with Dr. Chavez.
- Education about oral health, personalized just for you!
- A care plan that covers what you should do at home to achieve excellent oral health.
- A complimentary take-home bag that includes dental health items.
Additional Preventive Dentistry Services
Working together, we can stop dental issues from occurring. Our preventive dental care services are designed to stop and prevent dental issues before they become larger problems. Our goal is to keep your teeth beautiful and healthy for years to come. We offer:
- Orthodontic specific hygiene.
- Periodontal scaling and root planing (available with or without laser therapy and anesthesia).
- Periodic records scans to check for teeth movement.
- Custom-fit night guards and sleep appliances to reduce damage from clenching and grinding.